BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bicycle Built for Two

Two Years ago today...


After a year of 30 frames a second humping each other in a smelly studio for the length of a year, a boy fell from a second story balcony and shattered his jaw, and a girl ran all the way to the hospital only to be stopped by his parents in questioning who she was. 


"That's my Boyfriend!" she yelled.


Was it her boyfriend? Well...maybe it wasn't discussed officially by the couple...but two years later, they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. Much rather life partners, co-creators, and support systems for each other in everything from bicycle adventures to laundry.


Happy Anniversary to my BB.
yeah 5 minute photoshop!

Seen and Heard NYC

I realize how sterile i am to weirdness since I've lived in NYC, there used to be a time when the term "subway sleeping bag" made me think a guy brought a sleeping bag on the subway, not about sitting between two guys in FUBU jackets on the subway.

As uncomfortable yet arousing that experience may be, I was forced to confront the reality of my hardness on one particular subway trip. First, it took me a full hour to even realize that it was strange that the guy across from me was wearing nail polish and carrying a pink purse....even after I realized he was a nail polished purse carrying boy.  Plus, on the same trip, a woman ran on the subway screaming that rats are everywhere and they need to stop drumming. Instead of thinking about how crazy she was, I instead spent my time trying to decipher if she meant the rats were drumming....or if there are rats and the people in the subway need to stop drumming because they are brining rats? Or was there supposed to be a period between "rats" and "And". But then why say "and" in the first place?

Either way I like the subway rats. They are cute.


MENAGERIE BEAR
Finished the script. On to tweaks and budgets. Then studio space.

MARATHON
Havn't heard I'm running a marathon for charity? Please visit my Marathon Donations blog to support me in my run for Renfrew! http://marathondonation.blogspot.com/





next week: woman in the industry rant


No comments:

Post a Comment