As I teeter down the total of 1 mile I have to walk form my apartment to the studio I work at, I realize not only do I look like a circus geek failing to learn how to walk on stilts....but how I still feel unbelievably sexified in my brand new 6.5 inch heels.
my heels --->>
The lure of dangerously "high fashion" has seemed to take a bizarre turn as woman are squeezed into high waisted Pooch-accentuating mom jeans (see my fb) and parade clown worthy stilt heels. Pretty much if you want to be sexy this summer, the higher, the better.
all around win.
Question: So what piece of "high fashion" have you...will you...or will you never rock this summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Those crazy boots in the second picture look like they could withstand a multi-story leap.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm going to have to go with these from my Fashion-Would-Not-Wear-At-Gunpoint:
http://cdn.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/fashion_merkins_2.jpg
Who wouldn't want a hand-crocheted crotch rose stuck on their lady bits?
Oh my god. So the leaf is out? Man Im so behind the times. The sad thing is that those pieces of clothing would be adorable if not for the flower power.
ReplyDelete